School News: Check this weekly.
- Math reward day guessing game
- School Culture Survey for Students - Taken on 3/14/18 at 12:18 p.m.
- Superintendent's message regarding March 14th moment of silence and student action
- AVID Fundraising at Panda Express Wednesday, March 7... attached is coupon click here
- Memo from Dr. Roberts regarding Nightmare on Puberty Street
- Nightmare on Puberty Street OPT Letter.
- Girls Day at the Tech Museum, May 12. Interested click here.
- Milpitas Unified School District is excited to partner with the Santa Clara County Library District in providing new library cards to all students. This new resource will open up a whole new world of print and online resources including books, articles, music, and more. Library databases are easy to use electronic resources that contain a wealth of information that you and your students may use to research and learn from anywhere, 24/7. Databases are current, fast, and full of very good information including peer-reviewed articles. MUSD and SCCLD hope you enjoy this wonderful new resource. Students can access their on-line account by following the steps outlined on the "Get a Library Card!" page of the MUSD website. Students can also access SCCLD digital resources at www.sccl.org/student.
- MUSD Superintendent Jordan's Message Re: Florida School Tragedy
- April-May State Testing Letter is here.
- MUSD is partnering with the Santa Clara County Library District to provide free library cards to all Milpitas students. Please know, especially in the current political environment, both MUSD and the Santa Clara County Library District are sensitive to sharing student information. As such we've highlighted the enclosed letter with the libraries adopted policies and procedures in accordance with federal law. OPT out letter English, Opt out Vietnamese, Opt out Spanish.
- CASSPP California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress Information.
2017-2018 STEAM Showcase Flyer.pdf